Let's Put on a Carnival!!!
It has become our last-day-of-school Fifth Grade tradition to welcome the 3rd graders to their new playground, as well as to celebrate the end of another great year at Bay Farm Elementary, by having a Carnival! The fifth and third graders will be spending their hard-earned Bay Farm dollars on tickets that can be used at a variety of booths at the carnival. Tickets will be sold the day before by sales teams to the third grade classrooms. Each ticket costs $1.00 and can be used for food or games.
Pulling it all together:
1. Your first task is to get a team together and plan out 3 booth possibilities.
2. Then as a group, CLICK HERE to fill out your booth application. This needs to be done by Thursday, May 21st.
3. Once your booth application has been accepted, you and your partners will be given a contract that is to be signed by all students and one parent per student. Contracts will be due Friday, May 30th.
Failure to meet deadlines will result in your application going to the bottom of the pile, paying late fees and possible removal from the Carnival. It is up to you to meet these deadlines!
* Booth Rental Fees
It will cost each team $200 to rent a booth. However, to help be more environmentally responsible,
- A $25 rebate will be given to any group who does not need electricity.
- An additional $25 rebate will be given for each group who uses all compostable and recyclable items. (including prizes!)
Note!! Students who are given an environmental rebate will be inspected on the day of the carnival. Failure to pass inspection will result in a $100 fine!